Friday, December 12, 2008

Lovely Lena

Have you ever met someone and just knew you were meant to be friends? Lena is a fellow local photographer whom I (Sheva) met over the internet. Oh, wow, the world wide web reaching out to connect people everyday. Mind boggling! Lena is not only beautiful but also does beautiful photography work (photography by lena). She is pregnant with her fourth child and had some shots in mind and wanted me to be her maternity photographer. I was hopeful that I would capture what she had in mind, while bringing my own perspective in. She is absolutely beautiful and so are her children. I am so blessed to have met her and her kiddos. I am so excited to keep in touch and play with our cameras more with one another!
Lena, you are lovely and such a hip mama!

Let's keep this friendship going girlfriend!

No comments: